Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Jenny's Crafty Room


Hi All - Hope your weekend is being good to you so far!

 I always love to get sneak peaks of stampers crafty spaces.  Such an easy and wonderful way to get new ideas to make your craft room work the best for you.


I keep everything pretty much within my reach....lazy that way (grin!).
So if I use something often, it is close by.
As you can see I have a corner desk which I have filled from end to end.
In the center is where I create.


I like to keep some of my (precious to me) items where I can see them.  
Sometimes for inspiration, other times just to make me smile.


I need a blank slate to start a project.  
Therefore I always clean up before I begin something new.

I'm funny that way.


Those jars you are seeing on my bookshelf, keep all my ribbon by color. 
I wrap them around a clothespin and put a pin in to hold in place.
I keep my heavy neutral card stock for bases here and envelopes too.


This is where I store most of my embellishments, punches, sheets of chipboard and 12x12 DP.
I use the smaller paper pads for most of my work, so those are stored on top of my desk in organized bins. When I have scraps I keep them with the pad by fastening a big clip to hold everything tight.

My Cuttlebug station is here too with all my dies below it.
All of this shelving is from Michael's - a great deal when you gotta coupon.


Across from my desk is a window with my little sewing machine.
Doesn't it look lonely?

Next to that is a small walk- in closet with all of my stamps and miscellaneous house hold stuff/junk.
I organize those by manufacturer.  Compared to many stampers out there, my stamp supply is small.
However, the folks at Great Impressions have been very generous 
with providing me an amazing array of stamps
to work with...a little like stamp heaven. (grin)

This week the Design Team will be sharing creations using Embossing techniques.
Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!
Shanna will start us off tomorrow with something jaw dropping I'm sure...
So stay tuned!

Thanks for letting me share my space with you today.  

Hugs,

Jenny

3 comments :

Deloris said...

It's so fun to see where you create. I think we are a lot a like. I store my ribbon the same way and I use the small pads of designer paper too.

Angela said...

Love the peek into your crafty space, Jenny! I'm the same way with having to have a clean slate to start, but my 'clean slate' is only a portion of my working area!

Thanks for sharing!

April said...

Fabulous space! I wish I could keep mine that nice and clean!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...