Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, July 14, 2012

"Release Week" Review

I'm sad to see "Release Week" come to a close.
The good news is we will be showcasing our newest stamps each month...
so stay tuned for more exciting things to come from

If you haven't already, there is still time to leave a little comment love
on any of this weeks posts and also on our designers blogs.
They have worked so hard to bring you the latest and greatest
from Great Impressions Stamps and I really appreciate all their efforts!  
Here is a summary of all the newest on-line releases:


All are available to order now at Great Impressions Stamps!

I'll be back tomorrow with our "Release Week" winners!

Hugs,

Jenny



6 comments :

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

These are soooooo cute:) thanks for all your hard work:)!!

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

I checked out everyones cards. They are a creative talented team. Great job!!!

Dawnll said...

Thank you ladies for all the inspiration- love the fun releases, great way to see what is coming.
You know when I win tomorrow you can email me...I will be on my way to CHA...LOL,LOL

Katherine said...

Oh my goodness! I didn't see the monkey and palm tree stamps! Love them.

~ Kendra ~ said...

FUN!!

Angela said...

This release is so fun! Love the release summary is in color. Helps get the ideas flowing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...