Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

CAS Poinsettia & Berries Card

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving Eve! The card I'm sharing today uses this gorgeous poinsettia stamp. I colored the image with Copic markers, added some stickles, and that is it! The image is large and detailed, and I wanted it to be the focus of my card, so I limited my embellishments to some beautiful gold sheer ribbon. 

(Supplies - (Stamps) Great Impressions Stamps: Poinsettia and Berries. Cardstock: Papertrey Ink. Other: Sitckles, ribbon, Copic markers.)
Mark and I are blessed this year to spend Thanksgiving with two wonderful sets of people (and an out of town visitor!). We are having a Thanksgiving lunch at a restaurant tomorrow around noon, then walking/running a 5k in the afternoon before having Thanksgiving dinner a little before 6pm. As Florida transplants I am grateful we have made wonderful friends that invite us over for the holidays! 

Happy Thanksgiving!

Erin.

6 comments :

Mary Marsh said...

this is so pretty Erin-love the beautiful poinsettia image and coloring

Jenny said...

Loving that sheer bow treatment to set off your beautiful image!

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love the image and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Shanna Shands said...

Great CAS. I love the sparkle you you added and the ribbon!

Angela said...

I recently ordered this image! Great all on its own. Love the bits of shimmer, too.

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so very lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...