Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, November 30, 2012

Greatest Gift At Christmas

Happy Friday and thanks for taking the time to visit the Great Impressions Blog. Another weekend is upon us and do you believe that it is only 25 days until Christmas.

There is still time to get started on those Christmas cards and today I am showing a stamp and card design that would be easy to mass produce.

My card is using the stamp "the greatest gift G290". There is minimal coloring and I did that with markers. I paired the stamp with some red patterned paper, a big chocolate scallop and some red ribbon for my bow. The bow easy helps me to make my bows.

I like the look of angled panels-just adds a little interest to a card. If you need a card idea use this one. The stamp is in the online store so what are you waiting for (lol)!!!!

That's it for me today. See you next Friday.

Mary Marsh

card recipe:
stamp: the greatest gift G290
paper: kraft, chocolate chip, poppy red cardstock and patterned paper (stampin-up)
ink: memento tuxedo black
accessories: poppy red ribbon, scallop die, circle punch

4 comments :

Jenny said...

Great card design Mary!! Love those colors on Kraft...hmmm....may have to put that stamp on my Santa list too...

Caroline said...

Mary this is gorgeous I love the design. Caroline xxx

Sue from Oregon said...

This is just pure loveliness Mary!

Joan V said...

What a pretty card. Thank you for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...