Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, November 19, 2012

One of Those Days


Good Happy Monday to everyone. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. 

Today I am sharing a card that kind of has multiple feels to it.


This card it awesome to me.


Of course you can read into this several ways. I just love how the kitty is popping up out of the flowers. 
One of those days is truly a great saying. It can be great or bad. For me it is great!

I used some some My Mind's Eye paper, spellbinder dies, twine, and half back pearls. 

Hope your having a great day. 

Shanna

5 comments :

Jenny said...

That poor kitty is in trouble. Good thing he is so ca-ute...sweet card Shanna!

Mary K said...

Seems as we get closer to the holidays I have more of those "days"!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute card Shanna-love the sweet kittie image and coloring

Angela said...

That is a great sentiment - very versatile! This sweet card is sure to lift someone's spirits!

Sue from Oregon said...

This kitty looks like he is definitely up to no good LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...