Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Shimmery Tree

Good morning! It is release week at Great Impressions Stamps, and I have a beautiful star tree stamp to showcase today. I pulled out my silver embossing powder + some pearls to create an elegant, shimmery Christmas card:

(Supplies - Stamps: (Great Impressions) Star Tree, I Believe. Cardstock: (PTI) Enchanted Evening. Ink: Versamark. Patterned Paper: (PTI) Enchanted Evening Patterns Pack. Other; Ribbon, embossing powder, pearls.)

I stamped the sentiment on the inside of the card: 


And make sure to check out the Great Impressions Stamps store to see all the new stamps that are available this week. Thanks for stopping by!

Erin.

10 comments :

Jenny said...

Love this color combo Erin! That tree is gorgeous with the pearls - great card!

Angela said...

The silver e.p. & pearls add elegance to that tree image! Really loving the ribbon, too!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the layout and design is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Shanna Shands said...

I love the colors. The pearls are a great top off! The grey is a good color for the blue.

Colleen said...

Erin,
How elegant, such beautiful colors and the pearls take it over the top.

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing - looking forward to more new images!

Mary Marsh said...

so pretty Erin-love the blue-gray combo-this new tree image is fab

Joan V said...

What a beautiful card. I love your paper and stamp combination. (I just love dots.) What a fun card to mass produce. Thanks for the inspiration.

Mary K said...

Erin, I love all your layers which makes this card pop. Well, the pearls help too! Gorgeous card so beautifully done!

Anonymous said...

Green Aaron Rodgers Women's Jersey axiotakix
Victor Cruz Kids Jersey axiotakix
womens Brandon Marshall Jersey axiotakix
http://www.nikeredskinsnflshop.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...