Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Snowy Friends


Hello Friends!

This morning I woke to a definite chill in the air, after having
two sixty degree days in a row.  Only in the 30's here today folks!
I however, am making the best of it with these fun new wintry stamps
from Great Impressions.  


I stamped my main image in a blue ink and then paper pieced
the scarf and hat.  I decided I wanted a really frosty effect so these
sweet creatures are literally saturated in sparkly glitter. 
Those gorgeous and intricate snowflakes are heat embossed in
a shimmery silver.  Since I didn't include a sentiment I let my Designer Paper do the talking.


For even more texture I glued on a little ric-rac
 that mimics the DP. 
 I love how this turned out!

Supplies
Not Shown:  Ric-Rac



The stamps I used today are available now at the Great Impressions Stamps store.
While you are there check out our huge holiday collection of stamps!

Hugs,

7 comments :

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the design. Caroline xxx

Shanna Shands said...

I love the card. I have never used ric rac and never though I would like it. You really inspired me to use it on a border. I like your embossed snowflakes too!

Mary K said...

I had been checking out the new stamps on the GI website and this was the one I picked out as my fav. Love the glitter, it says it all!

Angela said...

Love the vintage look of this card, Jenny! Those colors are great and I love the image stamped in blue...definitely adds to the 'cool' factor! :)

Joan V said...

Oh, what a cute card. Love all the special details that you put into the card. I never would have thought of the ric rac. Thanks for sharing.

Colleen said...

Jenny,
Love the way you stamped your image in blue and the dp is fantastic! Great card.

Mary Marsh said...

great new image and card Jenny and I love the sparkle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...