Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Teacups Thanks

Hello, hello!

Happy First Day of November! I've got a quick little project for you...those holidays are right around the corner...


Yep, it's another gift card holder! This one is so easy...it's a Sizzix Bigz XL die. All you have to do is decorate. My kind of gift wrap! Those little Elegant Tea Cups (F389) are stamped and then fussy cut. The tiniest bit of Copic coloring and then glitter was added to a few lines. I love tone on tone and that lovely chocolate brown ribbon on top of the brown. Well... it's just lovely!


Here's a close up of the stamped panel inside the holder. I've used this stamp, Simple Thanks (D374), for a few projects already. I think it's on my top 10 Great Impressions' list... and here it is open! Since the cardstock base is so dark, I included a small panel for someone to write in their message.


Alright, folks...that's a wrap! *wink*

Don't forget to check out the top of the Great Impressions Stamps blog for special announcements!

Inky hugs,
Angi

4 comments :

Jenny said...

Another wonderfully creative idea from Angi! Is that a Starbucks card I see...ummm....you can send that right to me (lol!)

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great gift card Angi-and using a die makes it super easy-all that's left is embellishing-my kind of project

Erin said...

Angi, your gift card holder is fantastic!

Sue from Oregon said...

Boy Angi-I wish I had a big stash of these made up-great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...