Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Very Merry!








Welcome to my jammie day  Great Impressions Blog post! I hope you have a nice relaxing day planned!

 I had this card in mind from the first time I saw this stamp! You know how a stamp just speaks to you!  Reminds me of the trees my grandsons just put up in their bedrooms today(yes, they take after Gwamma!)

I used just part of the sentiment stamp for this card-a great way to stretch sentiments as well. If you are a last minute lizzie stamper like me, then this Pine tree stamp will be a great addition to your stash!



Thanks for stopping in today... See you soon!
 Sue 
*Don't miss our Ribbon Carousel Blog Hop next Wednesday too!

Card details:
==============================
Stamps: 
Cardstock: 
Echo Park DP and Garden Green (SU!)
Copics:
Tree: G20,24,28
Red: R46
Pot: E04,E07,09
Star: YR28
Misc:May Arts silk ribbon and bow easy, Garden Green marker

7 comments :

Jenny said...

Wasn't sure what I thought of this Charlie Brown tree until I saw you dress it up! I like - I like!

Tkat said...

fabulous looking card!!! the colors are so striking!!! love the triple-bowed bow -- it looks amazing! your card is sure to bring a big smile to the receivers face...wow!!! :)

hugs, divinity

Patti J said...

Love me a skinny tree! Great card, Sue! So happy that you get a jammie day. I'm in sweats, and have been crafting away today too. Love your card, Sue - Thanks for sharing :)

Mary K said...

Sue, you do such an awesome job at shading & coloring. It's so professional looking. Wonderful card!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a pretty cas card Sue-great color choices and patterned paper

Angela said...

Cute, cute, cute! I have this tree, too! :) Love the design and the fluffy bow, Sue.

Joan V said...

Oh, I just love that tree. Why is it that you never know how cute a stamp is until someone puts it on a card. This tree is such a cute focal point. Really love your bow. Do you have a tutorial? Thanks for the inspiration.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...