Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, November 23, 2012

Vintage Big Wheel

Happy Friday and the day after Thanksgiving everyone. Thanks for taking the time from your "Black Friday" shopping  to visit the Great Impressions Stamps Blog.

We are having a sale as well. It's free shipping on orders over $25. So jump over to the online store and pick-up your Christmas stamps or even the one I am showing today.

This card is using the "vintage big wheel E683".  I stamped the bicycle in midnight muse and then used a Spellbinder circle die to cut it out. Layered that on another Spellbinder scalloped circle die and then layered that on a doily die cut from more mustard cardstock.

My pennants are from Spellbinders. I added some more mustard buttons in the corner and punched a razzleberry butterfly to complete my card. 

Well that's my card for today. So until next time.......inky hugs.

Mary Marsh

card recipe:
Stamps: vintage big wheel E683 
Paper: midnight muse, rich razzleberry, more mustard, ww, comfort cafe dsp (stampin-up) 
Ink: midnight muse
Accessories: Spellbinder circle and pennant dies, MFT dizzy doily die, MS butterfly punch, more mustard buttons, cuttlebug dots ef

4 comments :

Jenny said...

Great card design Mary! Love those colors together and that retro bike!
I'm off to finish my Black Friday shopping from home in my pj's :)

Angela said...

Love that background paper - reminds me of tire treads - goes great with the bike image!

Mary K said...

Hi Mary, really like you're color combinations on this card. Cute stamp as well.

Sue from Oregon said...

Such rich and pretty papers...love that you used a different ink to stamp your image as well! I love flags!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...