Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Girlfriends

Hello Crafty Friends!

I am sharing a card today that I totally cased from the amazingly talented Alice Wertz.
Her card was published in the 75 Creative Card Challenges by Papercrafts Magazine.
She was so kind in allowing me to share my version with you.


Washi tape has a starring role in this CAS card.  I hadn't played with
it too much until recently and found it super easy to work with.  
My sentiment is from one of our latest releases.  I adore fun funts and this one
ranks right up there for me.  Plus the phrase is perfect for all your girlfriends in need of a smile.

Supplies
Not Shown:  Flags - Basicgrey;  Fact and Fiction



Did you know Great Impressions Stamps is now on Facebook?
"Like" us for opportunities to win some freebies and see more 
of our stamps in action!

Hugs,





4 comments :

Alice said...

love love how you used those tape, Jenny! superb card!

Joan V said...

I love this colorful card of encouragement. The washi tape is fantastic with the banners. Thanks for sharing.

Cheryl said...

I LOVE this card! Great use of Washi tape.

Sue from Oregon said...

So cute-washi tape sticks to me-not the card LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...