Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Just me. Thinking of You.




Jammie Day Sunday!


Helloooooo there!  I hope you all have a nice long weekend ahead of you (and an extra day off work!)

I have a "Mary Engelbreit-ish" style card to show you today using Just Me. Thinking of You. and Ladybug and Daisy(links below).  Isn't this a fun swirly sentiment?  


Thanks for stopping in today and enjoy the rest of the long weekend!

Sue

card details:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great Impressions Stamps:
D405 Just Me, Thinking of You
E567 Ladybug and Daisy
Copics:
R 27,29
G43,46
C 1,2,3
W 1
Y 38
Cardstock: Real Red, MME yellow dots, Making Memories black dots
Misc: twine, corner rounder
Silhouette: button

5 comments :

Jenny said...

Sue, I just love the bright colors and design of your card!

Karon said...

This is so super cute - love the swirls and font of the sentiment and such a sweet image. TFS

Shanna Shands said...

Adorable card!

Mary Marsh said...

this is just the cutest card Sue-love the color combo and I agree is does remind me of something from ME-

Sparkly Engineer said...

Loving all the polka dots to go with the lady bug. I love polka dots and this card really makes me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...