Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Hang In There!







Jammie Day Sunday!

Hello to you all this morning! I am here to share this fun 3D card-reminds me of a diorama card. I love the dimension! This poor kitty is hanging on for dear life...off an Oregon cherry tree LOL! 

I cut out the 3d card, tree, grass and banner with my Silhouette. I extended the length of the branch with a copic multi-liner so that it would be long enough to reach the full width of the window and a wee bit more so that I could tape it to the inside of the card. To finish it off I added the scenery and sentiment banner. Done!

Right now there is a sale going on at Great Impressions-20% off and free shipping in the US with a $25 order. A great deal!



Thanks for stopping in to say Hello-I always look forward to your visits!

Sue

card details:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great Impressions Stamps:
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Green Bazzil, , MME dots, American Crafts City Park Sky
Copic:
Kitty-E51,53,55
Tree-E27
Bird-B 93
Leaves-G46
Misc: Crystals, dimensionals

3 comments :

Karon said...

This is such a cool card - I love the sentiment and image and great use of the red pearl dots!!!

Mynn xx said...

This is SO cute, Sue! LOVE your amazing coloring of the cat and your shadowbox is so fun! LOVE this! :)

Mary Marsh said...

this is just too cute and creative,Sue- I love it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...