Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hope...

Well here we are again on another Wednesday just a few more days until the weekend.  Right now the weather here in Florida has been rainy and humid but I always try and remember things could be so much worse.  So my post for today is about enjoying all life has to offer, being carefree and enjoying every moment.  I created this Hop tag and the GI Hot Air Balloon went perfect.

I added a Hope chipboard sentiment painted it with some gesso and used some Memento ink, added some Prima flowers and a butterfly.  I thought all the elements were perfect in represeting being free especially the balloon, which is on my bucket list of to do's before I meet my maker lol.

I  hope everyone enjoyed my post.

4 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Beautiful! I love how you've colored the image!!! And your embellishments are fabulous! :)

Mary Marsh said...

this is a pretty tag Monica and I love all the symbolism behind it

Jenny said...

Beautiful Monica! Love the bottom corners, the colors, and how all the elements work together!

Shanna Shands said...

Great coloring on the doily. I love that butterfly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...