Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, June 28, 2013

Ten Little Fingers

Happy Friday and thanks for taking the time to visit the Great Impressions Blog.
I read some statistics recently that the summer months are the top months for births in the U.S. August, June and July is the ranking. With those odds, I am sure to be invited to  a baby shower. So,  I decided to make a baby card to post today.

I just love this sweet sentiment stamp - "ten little fingers G49"  from Great Impressions Stamps. It could be used for either a boy or girl. My card is using bright colors so I think it could go either way as well.

I had these cute baby feet in my stash. I used a glue dot to place them on a blue corduroy button.

On another note, this post is my last as a Great Impressions Design Team member. My time on the team went by so quickly and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Jenny (our DT coordinator) and Deone (GI owner) have been so wonderful. So thank you both for the opportunity to work with these fabulous stamps.

 Have a great weekend everyone. Hope you have some fun summertime plans.

Mary Marsh

3 comments :

Jenny said...

Sweet little baby feet are the best! Great bright colors and design...I love the edge die behind the sentiment too. One of my favorite baby stamps! I'm gonna miss you Mary!

Hugs,

Jenny

Karon said...

Beautiful card - fabulous quote and love the little feet! TFS

simply monica said...

Wow love the background you created awesome

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...