Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Love is All You Need!

Hi everyone Monica here and my inspiration for today is the Love is All You Need! I used Great Impression stamp Beth & Jane I absolutely love this cute stamps from Great Impressions.  There are several different ones.  Be sure to check them out!


I went for black and pink for this card.  I used some Spellbinders dies and if I remember correct hm.. Glitz paper and added some flowers.  You know me flowers are usually somewhere in the mix!

Hope everyone enjoyed my post and Happy Hump Day everyone....

7 comments :

Karon said...

Lovely layout of the card, great papers and sweet sweet image. TFS

Jenny said...

This is just too cute Monica! The design is wonderful!

Migdalia said...

Just precious!! LOVE it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

XxJULESxX said...

Gorgeous and love the colour combo!

Mynn xx said...

This is TOO CUTE, Monica! LOVE the black and pink together and your coloring is amazing! :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

What fun and cute friends card.

Joan V said...

Ah, such a cute card. Fantastic coloring on the darling images. thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...