Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, April 24, 2014

SEW Wonderful!

Hi, friends!  I'm back with another card featuring stamps from the Great Impressions store!  This time I have a soft, pastel card with a sewing theme and a punny sentiment--I LOVE me a good pun!

Here's the card~
More details on my personal blog HERE.

Products used: D433 Sewing MachineD431 Sew Wonderful.

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek!  Next week I'll be back with another creation for your viewing pleasure!  I hope you'll participate in our monthly challenge and if you use GI stamps, make sure to add it to our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!



1 comment :

~ Kendra ~ said...

Lovely design! Love the patterned paper you used!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...