Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

NEW DT Members & NEW Stamps!

Hi, friends!  It's Mynn here to introduce our brand new Design Team members and to share the newest stamps we have available in the online store, too!



Hi!  My name is Katy and I live in beautiful Florida.  I have one son (4), a wonderful husband, and 3 cats.  I have been crafting since I was a little girl.  I love all things stamps, paper, glitter-the list goes on and on!  I have been scrapbooking and making cards for over 10 years.  Recently, I have started altering things and getting into mixed media.  Besides crafting, I like to read, watch TV, and enjoy theme parks and the beach.  I am so excited to be apart of the Great Impressions Design Team!  :)



Hi! I'm Leah and am so excited to be on the Great Impressions DT! I have been crafting all my life but about 8 years ago discovered stamping and found my passion. I love making cards, scrapbook pages and gifts for loved ones. I have a very supportive and wonderful husband of almost 15 years and we are blessed with three kids. My two boys are Ethiopian and my daughter is biological. I am busy with homeschooling them and keeping our home. In any spare moments I do find I love to read and garden and I dabble in watercolor painting and crochet. 

Welcome, welcome to our newest gals!  I just KNOW that they will blow you away with their creations!  I can't wait to see what they have in store! :)


And now, some BRAND NEW stamps~

These are now available HERE in the online store!  Go and grab some and create today--then link it up with us in our Customer Gallery!  


ONE last thing--we're having a sale!  Hooray!  From now until July 4th, get 15% off your order with code freedom.  And don't forget, free shipping on US orders over $25! HUGS and happy stamping to you all!



1 comment :

Unknown said...

Welcome to the team Katy and Leah!!!! So excited you are here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...