Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Glow

Hi there! Leah here and I have a pretty Christmas card to share with you today that would be very mail friendly.

I wanted to make some pretty background paper and the Pine Cone Sprig (C31) image is perfect for that! I stamped them all in a dark brown and then went back over with Copics to add color. For my focal image I used the pretty Christmas Lantern (G393) image. I wanted to capture the bit of sparkle I added so my card is a bit tilted :) I like that the sentiment is attached to the image.

Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 
Have a wonderful day!


1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

SO pretty, Leah! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...