Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, January 1, 2015

It's a NEW Year at Great Impressions!

Hi, friends!  I hope your 2015 is off to a great start!  We've got some NEW things going on here at Great Impressions, and so today I am going to share those NEW things with all of you--our amazing friends!


First up, we have NEW stamps!



Next up, we have a NEW design team member!  Her name is Patti Gilliam and her blog is called Cherish Each Precious Day.  She's written a little bit about herself and so, I'm gonna turn it over to her for a bit.  Take it away, Patti!




"Hello! I was introduced to paper crafts years ago. I dabbled for a while, then retired, and became hopelessly addicted. I’ve been blogging for over six years now, and love the friends that I’ve met through this hobby. When we travel, we always work in time to meet my crafty friends.

I am blessed with an awesome husband - he indulges my creative time, and just spoils me rotten. We have been married for over 41 years, and live about 90 minutes south of St. Louis, Missouri. Our children are grown – a son and beautiful daughter-in-law live in California, and our daughter, wonderful son-in-law, and the prettiest granddaughter in the world, live in Germany. 

I’m excited to be designing for Great Impressions! Their stamps were among the first I used, when I began this stamping adventure. I don’t really have a ‘style’, so be prepared for a little of everything. I’m looking forward to working with both a wonderful product, and the talented Great Impressions Design Team members."


Welcome, Patti!  We are super excited to have you here!  Patti will be taking over for Katy, but posting on Saturdays.  Yes, we have a NEW team post day schedule!  


Lastly, we have a NEW social media outlet for Great Impressions!  You can now find us on FLICKR!!!  We hope you join us there and add all your Great Impressions creations there!  We can't wait to see what you make this year!

Come back tomorrow for our monthly challenge and then Monday to see who will be posting that day...then come back each day to see what else we've shaken up, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!



1 comment :

Patti J said...

Thanks, Mynn! I'm so excited to be working with all of you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...