Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Valentine Treat Boxes

Hello! This week at Great Impressions we are showing you fun and different ideas for making your own Valentine wraps. I decided to make some cute little pillow boxes, one for each of my kiddos.


I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut my pillow boxes and then stamped the E845 Twirly Background Sm. all over it, making each one a different color. I then stamped F583 Foxy onto watercolor paper, masked the fox and stamped some of the F599 Buttercup Flowers. I then watercolored each image. To finish my little boxes I added a tiny tag and hand wrote I (heart) U. 

 Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 


Have a wonderful day!


3 comments :

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute pillow boxes! Love your coloring:)
Sherrie K

Mynn xx said...

Leah, these are all totally DARLING! LOVE the use of the fox image and your gorgeous watercoloring! HUGS and have a great rest of the weeek, friend! :) Mynn xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful!!! Such lovely coloring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...