Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, June 5, 2015

Fanciful Friday

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Happy Friday! Let’s start the day with a card using a fun, new stamp from Great Impressions!
 
 

 
 
Mable & Vera decided to take a road trip this month and as you can see they are having a ball! Want to read more about how I made this card? Please hop over to my blog for all the scoop! I hope you enjoyed the card!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my card!

Be sure to come check out our current challenge
Coming Sunday!

If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing! We have a new social media outlet on Flickr.com. You can find us by clicking here, so please join us on Flickr and share your Great Impressions projects!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

3 comments :

Joan V said...

Hehehe, this is such a fun image. I just love your card. Looks like me and my stamping friend on our way to our local stamp shop. LOL. We went Sunday and I was surprised to see how many Great Impression stamps they carry. WooHoo. Thanks for sharing.

Mynn xx said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card, Ellen! I adore the fun scene you created--your coloring is amazing! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

What a fabulous scene!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...