Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Thursday with Toni


Hello!   Time for another Great Impressions card for you, this time covered in glitter goodness.  I was totally inspired by my design teammate, Donna's wonderful glitter card (if you haven't seen it yet on the GI blog, you will!).   I had some black vinyl stickers in my stash so I grabbed one of those and went nuts with glitter and Copics.  And do you see how well the E694 Sorry I Missed Your Special Day sentiment brings it all together?  Love!

You know, it just occurred to me the sentiment could be used for any occasion that you missed--wedding, graduation, etc, by omitting the bottom.  Versatility!!!!

See you next week with another GI designToni 

Don't forget about the GI monthly challenge!
You don't have to use GI stamps but it'd be totally awesome if you did!
Also, if you do use GI stamps, be sure to link up to the customer gallery to show us your fabulous work and for a chance to get a little year-end prize.

2 comments :

Unknown said...

FABULOUS! Gosh I love that glittery goodness (much prettier and sparkly than mine for sure!!!) I also love when you make or talk about Frankensteining your sentiments! lol Well done!

Patti J said...

Very pretty, Toni! Love the glitter...that cupcake looks good enough to eat! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...