Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, January 4, 2016

Love You a Ton!


Happy Monday, friends!  I'm back with another creation that uses some super fun stamps from the Great Impressions online store.  I've got a sweet jungle themed Valentine for you today, at least I hope you can tell it's kind of jungle themed!  Come and see...


I colored the image, F571 Heart Struck Elephant, using colored pencils to keep it soft.  I added some faux stitching around it to add a bit more texture.  I backed the image with black cardstock to help make the image panel stand out from the soft pink patterned paper.


I colored in the small hearts of the sentiment, B238 A Ton, with colored pencils, too.  I punched it and layered it with black cardstock as well.  The shape is really fun--I think it adds more interest instead of keeping it square or rectangular.


For more texture, I added some cheesecloth, more faux stitching, silk ribbon roses, and fake leaves.  I think the leaves kind of look jungle like...I hope you agree!  I think this card is totally darling, what about you?  I'd love for you to let me know what you think in the comments below!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

3 comments :

Patti J said...

Mynn, this is too pretty to be cute, but it is cute!!! Great card, thanks for sharing!

Lorie said...

This is completely adorable Mynn!

~ Kendra ~ said...

So VERY sweet!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...