Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Happy Easter - Bunny Style

Greeting, fellow stamp lovers!  Julie here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.   Easter is early this year, so I'm already getting a start on a few Easter cards.  Here's one I made with a super adorable Great Impressions rubber stamp.



I used Bunny Peeking (F602) in the center of this step card.  I colored Bunny Peeking with Copic markers.  The sentiment is  Cursive Happy Easter (C430).

Join our "Let's Celebrate" challenge going on all month.  Any celebration will do.  There's a great prize package, and I'd love to see what you create!

I hope you stop by this blog each day to see lots of great inspiration from this talented design team.  I'll be back next Saturday.  Have a great week! 

1 comment :

Patti J said...

Sweet, sweet creation, Julie! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...