Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, September 2, 2016

I've Missed You!

Here we are, the start of Labor Day weekend.  How did that happen, anyway?!?  This is Julie with you today, hoping you find time for whatever it is you enjoy!  I'm hoping to do some crafting, get on the Harley, and take some walks with the dog and my husband.  That is my idea of the perfect end-of-summer weekend!

Speaking of summer and motorcycles, on a recent ride, we saw fields and fields of beautiful sunflowers, all tipping their lovely faces towards the sun.  That scene was the inspiration for today's card:



This uses 2 stamps from Great Impressions Stamps:  H232 - Sunflower Frame, and A121 - Missed You.   

I colored H232 - Sunflower Frame with Copic markers, using my mind's eye to get the color I remembered from that motorcycle ride!  Once I had the sunflower colored, I stamped my A121- Missed You sentiment in the middle of the frame.  Then, it was time to fussy cut the frame, and assemble the card.

Great Impressions Stamps is sponsoring the AUD Sentiments blog this week, where the theme is Anything Goes with a Sentiment.  I'll be entering this card on the challenge, and I hope you'll join in, too!


There's a new challenge starting on the Great Impressions Stamps blog on Sunday.  Come join in the fun! 

Also, for these great stamps, and many, many more, shop the Great Impressions Stamps Store

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...