Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas Friends ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a Clean and Simple Christmas card featuring several stamps from Great Impressions Stamps.


Today's card focus is the adorable Christmas Friends (F148) which I paired up with the Merry Sentiment (D511). I made this card to send off to my great-niece with her Christmas Present. Copic Markers were used to color the image, and I did a bit of paper-piecing with the animals for a 3D effect.

Here's a closer view of the Christmas Friends ... 


Our December Great Impressions Challenge is live. I hope you stop by for all of the details, join in the FUN, and if you use Great Impressions Stamps we'd love for you to link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...