Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Kitchen Memories.

Hi Everyone!

Welcome back. Thank you for joining me today. I have another project featuring Great Impressions Stamps. I decided to do something a little different with this one. Instead of making a card, I made a 5x7 single sided picture which I will put in a frame and give as a gift for a family member.
I chose Cooking Border and Warm Memories 


I stamped the border around the edge of some white card stock and then used some Prismacolor pencils to color in the pieces. I layered the middle as shown and stamped the sentiment in the middle with Teal ink. I added some silver cord ribbon and a few sequins for final embellishments.

Have great day and I'll see you again soon!

1 comment :

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a sweet kitchen theme! Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...